Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Life Through My Lens: A Floral Day

Late this morning, my friend Sally and I went to a garden here in Oakland.  Julie, the garden's owner, gave us a tour of her yard, which was beautifully manicured.  There were hostas, spirea, echinacea, hydrangea, rudbeckia, kiwi vines, liatris, and more.  We worked a while on photographing in the garden, then went out to lunch at a restaurant that grows its own greens for the salads.

Afterwards, we came home and I attempted to get some pix of Sally's beautiful fuchsia, but the wind was working hard against me.  Although it is breezy, the heat has turned on here in Maine, and the humidity is on the rise.  It's feeling a little more like Maryland here.

Gardens in Maine seem to be so lush and green.  It's got to be the cool nights and much cooler days than we typically get in Maryland this time of year.

Floral photography is always fun.  I hope you enjoy these pix!






***********************************
Click on any photo to enlarge.

Visit my web site: camscamerashots.zenfolio.com
Email:  cam.miller@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment