Thursday, July 10, 2014

Life Through My Lens: In Honesdale, PA


Not much has changed here
in Honesdale
I am on vacation!  I am going to absorb myself in photography as much as I can every day on this trip.  After an inauspicious start this morning, when I had to turn around an hour and ten minutes into my trip and return home for my driver's license (left on the scanner for a job I had to do), I hit the road again and arrived uneventfully in Honesdale, PA.

Watch Your Step
I'm driving my new car, loving named "The Camera Bag," since once the camera gear is loaded in, there is not much room left for anything else.  My suitcase did not fit in the trunk, because that is where the top goes when it is down on the car, so I stuffed clothing into squishable bags and jammed it into nooks and crannies.  I will certainly not be a fashion plate on this trip!

Colorful Ventilation with Birdseed
I got to Honesdale around 6:30 p.m. and hit the streets with my camera.  I needed to get in a walk, after many hours in the car.  I used my little camera to photograph whatever caught my eye.  I am going to have fun on this trip, and make no apologies about what I post as far as photos go.  They are just going to be fun ones!  There will be plenty of time for serious ones in the course I am taking in Maine.

I Will Always Love You
My goal for this trip is to resume this daily photo walk for the next couple of weeks.  So here it is, Installment 1, Day 1.  Enjoy!

Love Letters?

***********************************
Click on any photo to enlarge.

Visit my web site: camscamerashots.zenfolio.com
Email:  cam.miller@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment