Thursday, July 17, 2014

Life Through My Lens: Morning in Camden, ME


It finally stopped raining!!!  Yesterday we did not go anywhere, and we worked in the lab on making master prints.  We edited our photos from the day before, learning how to selectively sharpen, use color profiles, and make beautiful prints.  By the time I dropped into bed last night at 11:00, I realized I had not done a blog entry.  Having no photos for the day, I decided to forgo the blog entry.  It's a good thing I am not on my one year daily commitment again!

This morning we met at 5:30 and drove to Camden, hoping for a bit of sunrise.  Although there was no sun, there was plenty to photograph in the town and in the harbor.  The rest of today has again been spent in the lab, working on preparing files for a slide show for tomorrow night and again creating more prints.

Tonight will be an early turn-in, because we will meet at 3:30 a.m. for a trip to Pemaquid for sunrise.

It's a good thing we're a small class.  We certainly have had a lot of great instruction from Michael, the photographer and Jim, the print master.  Worth every penny!






***********************************
Click on any photo to enlarge.

Visit my web site: camscamerashots.zenfolio.com
Email:  cam.miller@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment