Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 305 - A Quiet Walk in Lake Linganore

(Click any photo to enlarge.)

***Scroll down to see my offer for Red Cross donations.***

It's the Fourth of July!  Happy birthday, USA!  (And, by the way, happy birthday to me, too.)  Yes, I have more than one reason to celebrate, but I am also a grandmother, and today my daughter and son-in-law had to work from 8 - 12, so the babysitting fell to me today.  Daycare was closed today.

They live in Lake Linganore, and my Texas daughter is home for a few days.  She came over to sit with the kids for a half an hour so that I could do a walk.  I opted to stay right there in the hilly neighborhood, walking along some newly paved sections of the Pinehurst subdivision.

In honor of the day, I focused on finding red, white, and blue flowers, with the idea of doing some sort of collage.

I hope you are enjoying this day off, and that it finds you in cool air or by the pool or lake.  I'll be poolside as soon as I finish this post.

Happy holiday to all!




Click on any photo to enlarge it.
*************************************************
Forward me by email any receipt for an online donation made to the Red Cross for disaster relief, and I will send you a 5x7 print of your choice from any of my daily photo walks or from my website.  Offer good until September 2, 2013.

Visit my web site: camscamerashots.zenfolio.com
Follow me on Twitter: @camscamerashots
Email:  cam.miller@comcast.net

Cam's rules for the Daily Photo Walk:
  1. walk every day
  2. the walk must be in addition to any other planned activity for the day
  3. post a photo every day
  4. use whatever camera is easy and convenient for walking comfortably; always have a backup camera at the ready in case of mishaps (I use the Nikon Coolpix P7700)
  5. no weather excuses
  6. walk only where it is safe to do so

No comments:

Post a Comment