Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day 308 - Brunswick, MD

(Click any photo to enlarge.)

***Scroll down to see my offer for Red Cross donations.***

Butterfly on Buttonbush
Daylily on fire
I absolutely cannot believe it.  29,0068 page views in 307 days. That averages 94 page views per day, which does not even include the statistics from the page views via the Frederick News Post, which maintains separate hit counts.  I am humbled and amazed.  Thank you so much for your support.

And today, I almost blew it.  I got up this morning, decided not to do an early morning walk, and went to the grocery store instead.  I had a party to go to near Brunswick, MD, today, so I decided to do my walk there, afterwards.  Temps were in the low 90's, humidity was high, and storms were predicted.

Biker
Love those hood ornaments!
I left the party around 4:00, and storm clouds were gathering.  Because I did not want to get caught in the storm, and I had no idea how long it would last, I drove into Brunswick for a quick walk.  I parked at the train station and took off along East A Street, up First Street, along East B Street, and then back down 2nd Avenue and along East Potomac Street.  By the time I returned to the car, the winds were blowing sand into my eyes, and my hat blew off my head.

Not your everyday photo.
Storm clouds gather
Needless to say, I was glad to get this walk in, even though it was short, quick, and sweet.  And still I managed to pull off some pretty good pix.  Enjoy!









Click on any photo to enlarge it.
*************************************************
Forward me by email any receipt for an online donation made to the Red Cross for disaster relief, and I will send you a 5x7 print of your choice from any of my daily photo walks or from my website.  Offer good until September 2, 2013.

Visit my web site: camscamerashots.zenfolio.com
Follow me on Twitter: @camscamerashots
Email:  cam.miller@comcast.net

Cam's rules for the Daily Photo Walk:
  1. walk every day
  2. the walk must be in addition to any other planned activity for the day
  3. post a photo every day
  4. use whatever camera is easy and convenient for walking comfortably; always have a backup camera at the ready in case of mishaps (I use the Nikon Coolpix P7700)
  5. no weather excuses
  6. walk only where it is safe to do so

No comments:

Post a Comment