Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Day Ten - Outside San Antonio

Today's walk was short.  In between shopping for window treatments, eating meals out, and taking the dog to the vet, I have not had much time for a photo walk.

We had to make a trip outside of the sprawling metro area to a tiny little feed store called Cowboys.  Apparently it carries a very selective kind of dog food that is considered by many dog breeders and owners to be the best possible food for their pets.  The brand is Victor, and it is made here in Texas.
 
While Lauren was discussing puppy needs with the owner, I walked down the road, past some local establishments and back.  There was not much around, which makes this photo walk one of the more mundane that I will post in this daily photo challenge.

Alas, I am in San Antonio, but I am miles from the missions, the Alamo, the River Walk, and all of those other great walking and photo locations.  Helping my daughter get settled into her new home is my priority right now, so the walks I can fit in will just have to do for now.

*************************************************
Visit my web site: camscamerashots.zenfolio.com

Cam's rules for the Daily Photo Walk:

  1. walk every day
  2. the walk must be in addition to any other planned activity for the day
  3. post a photo every day
  4. use my Nikon P7100 (it is a very convenient size and weight)
  5. no weather excuses

No comments:

Post a Comment