Monday, December 17, 2012

Day 106 - Sick!

I knew this day was coming.  I am usually quite healthy, but what with babysitting sick grandchildren and being out among holiday croweds, it was inevitable.  I contracted a stomach virus and a low grade fever.

The worst of it was last night, but today I still have the low grade fever, and it just saps my strength.  I decided that nothing short of having a broken leg or being hospitalized would keep me from my daily walk, so I did a brief one in the neighborhood.

I decided to photograph things that are blue, since the day is gray, red would have been too easy, what with bows on  all the wreaths, and besides, it matched how I feel.

I did feel a little better after 15 minutes in the fresh air, but I am crawling in bed again with my book.  Tomorrow I hope to be good as new.




















Hurricane Sandy Relief: Donate to the Red Cross, and I will mail you a 5 x 7 print from any of the photos I have posted on my blog OR any photo on my website.

Forward to me via email a receipt for donating to the Red Cross. Tell me whether the photo is from the blog or the website, and Include its title along with a mailing address. The name on the receipt to the Red Cross must match the name of the mailing recipient. Send the receipt and the photo request to camscamerashots@gmail.com.


Click on any photo to enlarge it.
*************************************************
Visit my web site: camscamerashots.zenfolio.com
Follow me on Twitter: @camscamerashots

Cam's rules for the Daily Photo Walk:
  1. walk every day
  2. the walk must be in addition to any other planned activity for the day
  3. post a photo every day
  4. use my Nikon P7100 (it is a very convenient size and weight)
  5. no weather excuses
  6. walk only where it is safe to do so

No comments:

Post a Comment