Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 95 - KISS Walk Today

Today was errand day in preparation for an open house I am having tomorrow night:  bank, post office, Lowe's, grocery store, etc.  I stopped for lunch at a restaurant and decided to walk the neighborhood nearby, Braddock and Catoctin Avenues. 

The streets were lined with neat little ranchers from the 1960's.  Nothing really stood out on my walk, except that there were some very large, coniferous evergreens, probably planted as new trees back when the houses were built.  They were drooping with branches and pine cones.

Last night was such a photo rich walk, that today was a "keep it simple, stupid" walk.  There are just so many hours in a day, but boy, did I need to walk off that lunch!



Hurricane Sandy Relief:  Donate to the Red Cross, and I will mail you a 5 x 7 print from any of the photos I have posted on my blog OR any photo on my website.

Forward to me via email a receipt for donating to the Red Cross.  Tell me whether the photo is from the blog or the website, and Include its title along with a mailing address.  The name on the receipt to the Red Cross must match the name of the mailing recipient.  Send the receipt and the photo request to camscamerashots@gmail.com.


Click on any photo to enlarge it.
*************************************************
Visit my web site: camscamerashots.zenfolio.com
Follow me on Twitter:  @camscamerashots

Cam's rules for the Daily Photo Walk:
  1. walk every day
  2. the walk must be in addition to any other planned activity for the day
  3. post a photo every day
  4. use my Nikon P7100 (it is a very convenient size and weight)
  5. no weather excuses
  6. walk only where it is safe to do so

No comments:

Post a Comment