Saturday, March 9, 2013

Day 188 - My Airport Wok

(Click any photo to enlarge.)

Time for mine to start!
 Waiting for takeoff
Everyone did!
Golden Woks
It was hard to leave this view!
My week in Death Valley has come to an end, and what a week it was.  I enjoyed every minute of it, and the big rainstorm was a bonus.  It made for some great photos this morning, one I have included in this post.

My walk today was in McCarren Airport, Las Vegas.  I really had no choice but to do it there.  My flight was due to arrive in Baltimore at 8:40, where it would be dark, and I still live almost an hour away from Baltimore.  So, an airport walk it was.

I arrived at the airport at 10 a.m. and my flight was at noon, so after checking in, I walked the entire C terminal for several rounds before settling in for a quick meal at Pei Wei.  That is where I got the great wok pic.

I'll be back to my regular routine tomorrow.  But this has been a trip I will always remember, and I hope you enjoyed my Death Valley walks as much as I did.






















 ******************

Visit my photography show, "My Maryland," at the public library in Urbana, Maryland, on the lower level of the building.  It is there until the end of April.


Hurricane Sandy Relief: Donate to the Red Cross, and I will mail you a 5 x 7 print from any of the photos I have posted on my blog OR any photo on my website.

Forward to me via email a receipt for donating to the Red Cross. Tell me whether the photo is from the blog or the website, and Include its title along with a mailing address. The name on the receipt to the Red Cross must match the name of the mailing recipient. Send the receipt and the photo request to camscamerashots@gmail.com.


Click on any photo to enlarge it.
*************************************************
Visit my web site: camscamerashots.zenfolio.com
Follow me on Twitter: @camscamerashots
Email:  cam.miller@comcast.net

Cam's rules for the Daily Photo Walk:
  1. walk every day
  2. the walk must be in addition to any other planned activity for the day
  3. post a photo every day
  4. use whatever camera is easy and convenient for walking comfortably; always have a backup camera at the ready in case of mishaps
  5. no weather excuses
  6. walk only where it is safe to do so

No comments:

Post a Comment