Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 189 - A Walk with My Grandson, Caden

(Click any photo to enlarge.)

Ready to Roll
Peek-a-boo, I see you!
After being in Death Valley for a week, and not having seen my grandchildren for at least 12 days, I called my daughter and asked her to meet me at the park.  She and Chris brought Caden (4 1/2) and Carly (21 months) to the National Pike District Park, and I brought their bikes.

The park playgrounds were full of children and parents and dogs on leashes, all enjoying the beautiful 62 degree weather and sunshine.  Caden got on his bike and we took off on the mile long walking trail, which is conveniently paved.  There were places where I had to give him a bit of a push up hills, but he did a great job not getting too far ahead of his grandma.

Bad Hair Day

We're well underway
We had a nice visit, and I look forward to more bike/walks with Caden, and eventually, with Carly, too.













 ******************

Visit my photography show, "My Maryland," at the public library in Urbana, Maryland, on the lower level of the building.  It is there until the end of April.


Hurricane Sandy Relief: Donate to the Red Cross, and I will mail you a 5 x 7 print from any of the photos I have posted on my blog OR any photo on my website.

Forward to me via email a receipt for donating to the Red Cross. Tell me whether the photo is from the blog or the website, and Include its title along with a mailing address. The name on the receipt to the Red Cross must match the name of the mailing recipient. Send the receipt and the photo request to camscamerashots@gmail.com.


Click on any photo to enlarge it.
*************************************************
Visit my web site: camscamerashots.zenfolio.com
Follow me on Twitter: @camscamerashots
Email:  cam.miller@comcast.net

Cam's rules for the Daily Photo Walk:
  1. walk every day
  2. the walk must be in addition to any other planned activity for the day
  3. post a photo every day
  4. use whatever camera is easy and convenient for walking comfortably; always have a backup camera at the ready in case of mishaps
  5. no weather excuses
  6. walk only where it is safe to do so

No comments:

Post a Comment