Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 77 - Spring Ridge

Bridge to somewhere
Today was the day to make it easy on myself.  It is crunch mode time for a number of major projects I have going on, and after yesterday's great walk on the studio tour and hundreds of fabulous photos to process, I took the easy way out and just did a walk in a nearby neighborhood.

Transitional decorating
Spring Ridge is near where I live, and one of the grocery stores I go to regularly is on the fringes of it.  I drove back into the neighborhoods and discovered professional office buildings, senior apartments, townhomes, single family homes, a pool, playgrounds, parks, and walking paths.  I had no idea the place was so big.

Dipped in red paint
I chose one of the parks and followed the walking paths through a wooded area, alongside a stream.  I came out into one of the neighborhoods of single family homes, then walked back via the sidewalks to the park.  I did have to ask for directions to be sure I did not get lost.

It was not much of a picture day, but I had a nice walk nonetheless.


Hurricane Sandy Relief:  Donate to the Red Cross, and I will mail you a 5 x 7 print from any of the photos I have posted on my blog OR any photo on my website.

Forward to me via email a receipt for donating to the Red Cross.  Tell me whether the photo is from the blog or the website, and Include its title along with a mailing address.  The name on the receipt to the Red Cross must match the name of the mailing recipient.  Send the receipt and the photo request to camscamerashots@gmail.com.


Click on any photo to enlarge it.
*************************************************
Visit my web site: camscamerashots.zenfolio.com
Follow me on Twitter:  @camscamerashots

Cam's rules for the Daily Photo Walk:
  1. walk every day
  2. the walk must be in addition to any other planned activity for the day
  3. post a photo every day
  4. use my Nikon P7100 (it is a very convenient size and weight)
  5. no weather excuses
  6. walk only where it is safe to do so

No comments:

Post a Comment