Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 46 - Ocean City

Sunrise in Ocean City is always a treat, even if there are not enough clouds on the horizon to make it  spectacular. 

 
I was out on the beach at 6:45, and sunrise was due to happen around 7:14 a.m.  The temps were in the mid 40's without any breeze.  I bundled up for the walk, but when I finished, I was wishing I had not put on so many layers.

My hotel, The Grand.
There were only a couple of other walkers on the beach, but I was well accompanied by seagulls.  I tried getting some good shots of them in flight, but my Nikon P7100 is not too fast on the clicks, and they mainly came out blurry.  My DSLR does a much better job of capturing action.


I walked from 21st St. to around 5th St. via the beach, then returned on the boardwalk.  Again, there were very few people out, even at 7:00.  I finished my walk at 7:45. 


Today I'll have lunch at my old school, then leave with my friend Joan for a couple of nights in Tilghman Island.  Can you guess where tomorrow's photo walk will be?




Click on any photo to enlarge it.
*************************************************
Visit my web site: camscamerashots.zenfolio.com

Cam's rules for the Daily Photo Walk:
  1. walk every day
  2. the walk must be in addition to any other planned activity for the day
  3. post a photo every day
  4. use my Nikon P7100 (it is a very convenient size and weight)
  5. no weather excuses
  6. walk only where it is safe to do so





No comments:

Post a Comment