Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 53 - Best Farm, Revisited

The last time I went to Best Farm there was a storm brewing, and my photo walk, although it yielded some great shots with storm clouds, was one of the shortest I have taken in the past 53 days.  Not so today.

The cornfields that surround the farm, which is part of the Monocacy National Battlefield, had recently been harvested, so I took off across them to find new perspectives on buildings, lone trees, and tractors.  I walked from side to side and front to back, down to the railroad tracks and along the gravel lane.  I found some new angles I liked today, and although it was cloudy and gray all day, the sun started to come out at the end of my walk, promising a little bit of golden light.

As I take these photo walks, I look for different angles and new details that I can capture with my camera.  All that walking and finding new angles paid off today.









Click on any photo to enlarge it.
*************************************************
Visit my web site: camscamerashots.zenfolio.com

Cam's rules for the Daily Photo Walk:
  1. walk every day
  2. the walk must be in addition to any other planned activity for the day
  3. post a photo every day
  4. use my Nikon P7100 (it is a very convenient size and weight)
  5. no weather excuses
  6. walk only where it is safe to do so

No comments:

Post a Comment